Scaling New Heights is a unique, Intuit-centric training experience that focuses on practical, cutting edge professional education, fostering networking relationships among the most successful QuickBooks consultants in the country and providing resources that empower consultants to grow their practices, expand their consulting services (e.g. by adopting software developed by you), master Intuit products, and maximize professional relationships.
After the phenomenal conferences we hosted in 2009 through 2013 (and the incredible feedback we received from our attendees), I am convinced the 2014 event will continue to be the best national conference of its class for any consultant or accounting professional who supports clients on QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Point of Sale and/or other Intuit small business applications.
Why Attend This Unique Training Experience?
- Network with Hundreds of the Nation’s Leading QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Intuit Solution Providers
- Receive Your Choice of Basic, Intermediate or Highly Advanced Technical Training Tailored Specifically for the Intuit Advisor
- Prepare for Intuit Certification Exams
- Equip Yourself to Consult on Intuit Products Other Than QuickBooks (e.g. QuickBooks Point of Sale, QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for Mac)
- Empower Your Firm with Proven Marketing and Consulting Strategies
- Expand Your Practice to Include Consulting on Method
- Expand Your Practice to Include Custom Report Design using Crystal Reports (with QQube), Excel (with QQube), and XpandedReports
- Expand Your Practice to Include Consulting on QuickBooks Enterprise: Advanced Inventory (e.g. barcode scanning, lot tracking, serial number tracking, etc.)
- Expand Your Practice to Include Consulting on Utilities that Integrate with QuickBooks
- Hear Cutting Edge Keynote Presentations from Leaders within the World of Accounting Technology
- Network with over 100 Intuit Executives and Employees
- Choose from a Wide Range of In-Depth, Hands-on Technical Workshops
About the Conference
Scaling New Heights is a unique, Intuit-centric training experience that provides practical and in-depth professional education, networking opportunities among the nation’s most successful QuickBooks consultants and resources that empower you to:
- Master Intuit products and selected products that integrate with QuickBooks
- Expand the consulting services you offer your clients
- Grow your practice
- Maximize professional relationships
Join us (and hundreds of QuickBooks ProAdvisors) this June for what many consider to be the nation’s premier training event for Intuit Advisors!
- Joe Woodard, Conference Host
Designed for ProAdvisors Who:
- Support Clients using QuickBooks or QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Stay on the Cutting Edge of Intuit Technology
- Consult on Products that Integrate with QuickBooks
- Maximize Opportunities within the Intuit “Ecosystem”
- Network with Other ProAdvisors
Explore Our Conference
AccountingToday.com and Accounting Today are the accounting profession’s leading source of news; offering insight, analysis and business-building strategies for over 27 years.